Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why am I Not Gisele?


Reasons to wonder why the higher power made me "me" and not Gisele Bundchen?

Gisele: Utterly perfection of gorgeousness. Tall, thin, but with ridiculous curves in all the right places. Body perpetually glows with a "just strolled off the beach" vibe. 
Me: Tiny person that people run into with their carts at Target. Obviously not that memorable. Skin is forced pale by 6 months of sub-zero temperatures. 

Gisele: Travels the world for her day job where she basically makes faces at a camera in different outfits.
Me: Usually count down the weeks until I can use vacation time, but now that I don't work for a corporation, I don't have enough money to go on vacation. Double-edged sword for us normal folks.

Gisele: Makes over $100 million a year.
Me: Has made less money per year for the last three years.

Gisele: Married to Tom Brady.
Me: Had a crazy ultimate fighter flirting with me once.

Gisele: Is the step-mom to the toddler Tom conceived with his ex-model girlfriend
Me: Recently became a step-child in my late twenties (does it even count if I'm an adult?) 

No comments: